For children 8 - 12 years.
Explore Cliffdale's meadows to learn about plants, insects, and birds enjoying the spring weather. Navigate the nearby forest and gardens to look for pollinators and other wildlife. Limited to 8 participants.
This is an in-person program at Teatown.
Must complete COVID-19 questionnaire found here and a temperature check will be administered on the date of the program.
May 5, 12, 19
3:30pm - 5pm
Pricing and details
The following precautions are being adopted by Teatown to ensure safety for public program participants and staff:
- Program participants registering for in-programs must print and sign our waiver here before attending programs. Participants will not be admitted to programs without a signed waiver. Form will also be sent automatically sent upon registration, so please double-check all email folders.
- Program participants will be required to undergo a temperature check each day before being admitted to a program
- If a participant or any member of a participant’s household has any COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 they must inform Teatown and remain home.
- All participants must wear face masks and observe physical distancing protocols – 6 ft apart as much is reasonably possible during activities.
- Program numbers are set to coincide with NYS DOH Reopening Phase 4 group limits.
- All shared program material will be sanitized after use in Teatown’s UV-C closet.
- All programs are outdoors. The composting toilet and Cliffdale Education Building restrooms will be available for program participants
- No refunds will be issued for any programs. Credits for future programs will be issued for health-related reasons only.