Join educator Marie Roche at The RiverWalk Center at Kingsland Point County Park in Sleepy Hollow, NY, to see what lives in the Hudson River! Find out why the estuary is such a special habitat and see what fish you might catch. Come prepared to have fun splashing in the water wearing clothes and shoes that can get you wet. Limited to 4 families/session. No more than 5 family members/family.
Must complete COVID-19 questionnaire found here and a temperature check will be administered on the date of the program. Please email completed forms for each member of your family to [email protected].
Pricing and details
Members: $10/family (max 5 people per family)
Non-members: $15/family (max 5 people per family)
The following precautions are being adopted by Teatown to ensure safety for public program participants and staff:
- Program participants registering for in-programs must print and sign our waiver here before attending programs. Participants will not be admitted to programs without a signed waiver.
- Program participants will be required to undergo a temperature check each day before being admitted to a program
- If a participant or any member of a participant’s household has any COVID-19 symptoms or tests positive for COVID-19 they must inform Teatown and remain home.
- All participants must wear face masks and observe physical distancing protocols – 6 ft apart as much is reasonably possible during activities.
- Program numbers are set to coincide with NYS DOH Reopening Phase 4 group limits.
- All shared program material will be sanitized after use in Teatown’s UV-C closet.
- All programs are outdoors. The composting toilet and Cliffdale Education Building restrooms will be available for program participants
- No refunds will be issued for any programs. Credits for future programs will be issued for health-related reasons only.